Author Topic: Reunion Week-end 2019  (Read 356 times)

Offline stokerstan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Reunion Week-end 2019
« on: January 23, 2019, 08:12:01 PM »

Reunion week-end 2019. 4th-5th-6th October. Britannia Coventry as usual ! No increase in costs again. Booking forms and details to follow.

Offline stokerstan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Reunion Week-end 2019
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 08:54:26 PM »

Contract signed with Britannia for the reunion week-end, and we have requested that the coach trip be to the Black Country Museum again. "018 trip, it was rather cold and wet, and several
 members said that they had not seen some of the museum, and suggested we  improved the weather for 2019. I am working on that now..... It is very cold and wet in Leeds right now, but it will be fine in Coventry in October.

Offline Topsey

• Petty Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 10:43:07 AM »
I'm glad you're sorting the weather out for October. ??? ::) Looking forward to another visit ;D

Offline stokerstan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 09:16:30 PM »
   Have spoken to Stacey re our October reunion, and there is no problem I am aware of. Usual venues at the hotel, (usual prices please note) Saturday coach trip is a repeat of last year's run to
the Black Country Museum..... all free, again!!
   Start sending the hotel your booking forms,   first in gets the best rooms  !! ... maybe.?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 10:12:14 AM by stokerstan »

Offline stokerstan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 07:49:01 PM »

A couple of reminders about our reunion.

The association has always encouraged members to bring guests along to our do, be they family or friends.
 Britannia does not charge us any single room supplements.  We will of course be holding our AGM on Sunday forenoon, and any good ideas about the future of the association will be welcomed at that time. The Mini-meet at Fleetwood, has been spoken of as very successful, and it seems that a return there would be well attended, as indeed was Lowestoft.
 I would like to hear anything ideas concerning mini-meets, when and where, and hope that this may well be discussed at Coventry.

Full details on Coventry will be out in plenty of time, but anyone who has lost/or not received an application form, contact me or Topsey. Hope for a good turn out.