HMS Victorious Association Web Community
September 26, 2017, 07:03:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Treasurer - John Haigh

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD's for Coventry 2012  (Read 3691 times)
stokerstan
Admiral

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2012, 12:23:17 AM »

We have some interesting DVD's which will be showing at Coventry this year. The Victorious, Fleet Air Arm, and the ever popular Ganges boys (starring some of our members from the sixties). We will have the DVD player set up in the Three Spires on Friday and Sunday. Anyone with any interesting material feel free to bring it along, stuff perchased in Hong Kong is probably not suitable !!!!!!
Topsey
Boy Sailor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 08:56:20 PM »

We have some interesting DVD's which will be showing at Coventry this year. The Victorious, Fleet Air Arm, and the ever popular Ganges boys (starring some of our members from the sixties). We will have the DVD player set up in the Three Spires on Friday and Sunday. Anyone with any interesting material feel free to bring it along, stuff perchased in Hong Kong is probably not suitable !!!!!!
I still have a suit purchased in Hong Kong, it seems to have shrunk considerably since 1964
stokerstan
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 10:34:11 AM »

Er... Topsey, I suspect most of your kit will have shrunk quite a bit .... since that item was put up .... five years ago.

However , just for the record , I recon I could still slip into my wedding suit, which was also like yours purchase in H.K. in 64.

Who eats all the pies then ?? ?? ??
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: