Author Topic: 2021 Reunion Fleetwood  (Read 45 times)

Offline stokerstan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
2021 Reunion Fleetwood
« on: April 27, 2021, 08:35:59 PM »

An update from the manager of the North Euston Hotel advises me that he has staff returning to their posts. His chefs are producing lunches that are allowed to be served outdoors.

The manager assures me that in the near future I will be able to meet up with him, and confirm a date for the Reunion.

I will circulate all details as I get them established. The manager advises me that all the stall are keen to get us there, and we are going to make it a very special reunion.

Stan. M.

Offline stokerstan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: 2021 Reunion Fleetwood
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 10:21:29 PM »

Have met with our friend Dale Gibson today. Dale is the person who makes our Victorious cakes for the Gala dinner nights. The last cake he made for us was at the start of the
 Pandemic, I explained that as with everything else we could not have the meeting, and as he had already made the basic fruitcake, I offered to pay him for it. He would not take any money,
 and he cut up the cake at Christmas time, and delivered it to his elderly neighbours, I got a piece and it was good. He is still very keen to make us a very special cake this year, it is to have a Vic crest, and a Fleetwood badge. He is waiting like all of us for the GO! Dale is well retired, and I am hoping he and his wife might join us for the reunion, when we may show him a real thank you.